Monday 5 October 2009

It Ain't Over Yet

5 October 2009

Just in case I wasn't clear--or on the off chance that you haven't read every single entry on this blog and therefore have not memorized our schedule--the truck is going home. We're not.

After a few more days in Malaysia and two nights in Singapore, we're flying to Australia for five weeks of campervanning on our own; then four days in Fiji; then LA and the rest of the States (anyone want to give us a car?) and then probably back to London at some point early in 2010.

I gather some of you read this to follow along with my fellow truck-people who proved to be crap at keeping their own blogs going, and/or are neglectful children who rarely contact their own parents. I expect all of you to love me enough by this point to keep reading when it's just about me...we'll still be blogging our hearts out all that time, so you all have something to do with your spare time. It's probably a huge relief to all of you, I know. You're welcome.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica and David
We feel that we know you both even though we haven't met, and have so enjoyed reading fantastic blogs from you throughout the epic trip. What would we have done without you - as Louise's blog gave up in Romania! Thank you for letting us read your blog.

If you do head out our way in Brisbane - be sure to let us know and we can even offer you a bed etc. We would love to meet you. Louise will let you have our phone number! Safe journey and we most definitely will enjoy keeping up with what you guys are up to.

Best wishes - Fiona and Peter Firth

Annalise said...

Back to London? Have you made your decision then?

I have a lead on a camper van that needs to get from Arizona to Minneapolis around Thanksgiving time. Any interest? I believe my friends are buying it from a couple who is heading to London at the end of the year.

xoxo