Wednesday 8 April 2009

Horsham-Bound

Man with a van came this morning and gathered all our things into a big wooden crate, where they will live while we travel.  The crate is on it's way to Horsham, south of London (near Gatwick if you'd like to visit).

This is storage unit number two if you're keeping track.  The other lives in NJ, though it gets broken into enough without me being any more specific than that.  My dream is that someday all of my things will be in the same country as me, but I may be chasing rainbows there.

A lovely mate is coming tomorrow to adopt some or all of my houseplants, we've got currency and extra keys and all the other things we had to acquire, we're ready to get going.  Cleaning industriously today, which is very boring! I want to be a glamorous traveller and I remain (temporarily) a household drudge.  Sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi David & Monica:
Happy Easters and have a great time ahead!
God bless..
Meenal & Rajan Vohra